- A duck breast
- Green beans 200 g
- Hazelnuts 30 g
- Honey 30 g
- Soy sauce 3 tablespoons
- Sherry vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Hazelnuts oil 2 tablespoons
- Chinese five spices 10 g
- Take a duck breast and season it with salt, pepper and Chinese five spices.
- Put the duck breast into the dry pan. Wait until fat starts releasing.
- Turn the duck and add some honey and soy sauce on top.
- Cook for 4 minutes on each side. It should be crispy and pink inside.
- Place the beans in salty boiling water and cook for 1,5 minutes.
- Crush dry toasted hazelnuts, season them with salt and pepper.
- Take the green beans out, drizzle some olive oil and hazelnut oil on top. Add 2 table spoons of sherry vinegar.
- Add hazelnuts to the beans.
- Slice the duck breast and serve with green beans. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Duck Recipes by Gordon Ramsay