- 1 bun
- Beef mince 120 g
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon of chilli
- ½ onion
- Bacon 4 slices
- Butter 10 g
- Cheddar 1 slice
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Sriracha ½ teaspoon
- 1/2 tomato
- Gem lettuce 1 leaf
- Olive oil
- For 1 portion take a tennis size ball of beef mince. Take a griddle pan and heat it, than, add some olive oil. Then, season your mince with salt and pepper and add 1 egg yolk. Then, add just a little bit of finely chopped chilli. Give all that a good mix.
- Form a meat ball and, then, flatten it and inch in height.
- Slice a half of an onion nice and thick. Season it with salt and add a touch of olive oil. Next, place your onion on the grill, along with 4 stripes of bacon.
- When bacon and onion are nicely colored on both sides in about 4 minutes, remove them from the grill. Add 10 g of butter on the grill. Turn the burger on another side, put 1 slice of cheddar and cover with tin foil. Cook for more 6 minutes.
- Take a bun, slice it to make 2 equal parts and place on the grill. Cook the bun until crispy and golden.
- For the sauce, take 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, season it with salt and pepper. Then, add ½ teaspoon of Sriracha. Mix that up.
- Take a base of a bun and spread some sauce. Then, place a leaf of a gem lettuce, 3 slices of tomato. Place grilled onions over tomato, then, place the burger, and, finally add your crispy bacon. Cover with second half of a bun.
See: Other Beef Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Burger Recipes by Gordon Ramsay