- 1 croissant
- Tasso ham 20 g
- Butter 10 g
- 1 egg
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Hot sauce 1 teaspoon
- Fresh lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Tomato 3 slices
- Lettuce 2 leaves
- Olive oil
- For this dish you will need a leftover croissant. Get your pan nice and hot, than add a splash of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Slice your croissant horizontally and place on the pan. Fry until toasted. Then, remove from the pan.
- Into the same pan add some olive oil. Take 6-8 slices of tasso ham and place into the pan. Add a touch of salt and pepper. Fry for 20 seconds on each side. Then, take your ham out.
- Use the same pan, add a bit of olive oil and a knob of butter, and crack one egg for one portion. Season with salt and pepper. Fry for 3 minutes.
- For the sauce, take a couple of tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon of hot sauce. Then, add 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice. Give that a good mix.
- Start assembling your sandwich. Take one part of the croissant and spread some sandwich sauce, then, accurately put some lettuce leaves over the sauce. Then, put 3 slices of tomato on the lettuce and add a touch of seasoning. Place one slice of cheddar on top. Spread some mayonnaise sauce on top. Place your fried tasso ham over the sauce. Finally, place the fried egg on top. Cover with the second part of the croissant.
See: Other Sauce Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Egg Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Burger Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay