- Scallops 300 g
- Lambs lettuce 100 g
- 1 green apple
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Get your pan hot, add olive oil.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper, then, place them into the frying pan.
- Fry the scallops on both sides until nicely colored. Squeeze lemon juice and give pan a shake.
- Now, on to the salad. Place a handful of lamb’s lettuce into the bowl.
- Cut apple matchsticks. Season with salt. Add lemon zest and juice. Add olive oil, then, toss.
- Finish with lemon zest. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Salads Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Seafood Recipes by Gordon Ramsay