- Boiled rice 200 g
- Ground beef 150 g
- 1 chilli
- Grated ginger 10 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- 2 bell peppers
- Snow peas 30 g
- Bok choy 30 g
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Fish sauce 1 teaspoon
- Green onion 20 g
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- First, get your pan nice and hot, then, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Take 150 g of ground beef and season it with salt and pepper. Next, place your ground beef into the pan.
- Take 1 chilli and remove the seeds, not to make your dish too hot. Slice the chilli and add to the pan.
- Next, add 10 g of grated ginger and 2 cloves of grated garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
- While the beef is cooking, slice 2 bell peppers.
- Remove your beef from the pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and place your peppers in it. Add a touch of salt and pepper.
- Then, slice 30 g of snow peas and 30 of bok choy. Then, add 1 big sliced mushroom.
- Next, add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of fish sauce. Then, add 20 g of sliced green onion. After that, cook for 1 minute. Remove your vegetables from the pan.
- Crack 1 egg and beat it with a fork. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil into the pan and pour the egg in. Intensively whisk the egg in the pan. Then, season it with salt and pepper and add 200 g of pre-cooked rice. Give that a good mix.
- Next, return your vegetables and ground beef into the pan and mix that up. Cook for 2 minutes. finally, add some fresh coriander.
See: Other Beef Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Egg Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay