- 6 eggs
- 2 sausages
- Parmesan 50g
- 1 onion
- Mozzarella 50g
- Parsley 30g
- Fennel seeds 1 tablespoon
- To start, chop one big onion and put it in the hot pan with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, add fennel seeds.
- Take two sausages out of the skin, cut it and add to the onion. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Crack 6 eggs, give them a good mix.
- Chop some parsley, add parmesan. Give a little touch of fresh pepper and salt. Mix with eggs.
- Add the eggs to the onion and sausage.
- Slice some mozzarella and add to the eggs.
- Finish with parmesan. Bake it for 4 minutes. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Egg Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay