- Warm water 200 ml
- Yeast 20 g
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Sifted flour 400 g
- 1 tablespoon of Tomato Passata
- Mozzarella 150 g
- Fresh rosemary 5 g
- For the pizza dough add yeast into the warm water. Put a tablespoon of sugar and set aside.
- Sift the flour into the separate bowl; add some olive oil and mixture of yeast and sugar.
- Get your hands in to bring it together. Knead for approximately 10 minutes on a floured surface until it gets even and smooth.
- Return the dough back into the bowl, cover and put in a warm place to prove. Once it is roughly doubled in size place it back into our surface.
- Divide pizza dough into 4 balls and simply flatten.
- Put the flatten dough into the hot pan with olive oil.
- Spread some tomato Passata and torn chops of mozzarella. Then transfer it into a hot grill until golden and bubbly. Finish with fresh rosemary. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Pizza Recipes by Gordon Ramsay