- 3 hen egg yolks
- 300 ml ground-nut oil
- A teaspoon of English mustard
- Half lemon juice
- How to cook Mayonnaise, popular sauce recipe? But do not be scared of preparing it.
- Basically, it is a multiplication of raw hen egg yolks and ground-nut oil. Ground nut oil, it’s neutral oil, it’s not flavored.
- Take three yolks, add a teaspoon of English mustard. The mustard gives the mayonnaise a little bit of heat. You can whisk it by hand, but it’s quicker to use a blender.
- Once you mixed it, it’s really important to add the oil slowly. The first thirty seconds of making mayonnaise is the most crucial. Slowly with the oil, that stops it from splitting. Take 300 ml of ground-nut oil. Drizzle it into the eggs. You never season mayonnaise until the end. Then, season it. Salt, pepper, fresh lemon juice. Lemon juice gives a really nice sort of freshness. Mix it. Here you have creamy textured mayonnaise. Beautiful… It is easy recipe of Gordon Ramsay! This is a recipe everyone should know. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Sauce Recipes by Gordon Ramsay