- 1 onion
- Baby spinach 50 g
- 4 eggs
- Fresh yogurt 100 g
- Butter 50 g
- Garam masala 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric 1 tablespoon
- Cumin 1 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds 1 tablespoon
- Drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil in the hot pan and toast a teaspoon of cumin, mustard seeds, add salt and pepper. Lightly fry them off.
- Chop one onion nice and fine. Put it into the pan. Add a touch of butter in there. Turn gas up, nice and high. Cook until the onion nicely colored.
- Add baby spinach. Cook for a minute. Set it aside.
- As for the spicy eggs, crack 4 eggs. Give those eggs a little whisk.
- In the hot pan with olive oil add a little touch of butter. Add a teaspoon of garam masala and turmeric. Take the eggs into the pan. We are going to make really nice spicy scrambled eggs.
- Turn the gas down and add some more butter. Chop up cooked spinach and add to the scrambled eggs.
- Take naan bread and lightly toast it.
- For the dressing, take a couple of tablespoons of fresh, add chopped mint, turmeric and salt. Mix.
- Put scrambled eggs on the naan bread, fill half of it. top with the yogurt. Lift the naan bred over. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Egg Recipes by Gordon Ramsay