- Flour 200 g
- Butter 250g
- Sugar 3 table spoons
- Cream 50 ml
- 1 egg
- Double cream 100 ml
- Chocolate 100 g
- First, combine softened butter, sugar and cream until soft. Break in an egg and mix well.
- Then, fold in the flour. Put the mixture into the floured surface and simply knead it lightly till it is well combined. Then, shape into the disk and chill.
- Then, simply roll out your pastry until it is about a quarter of a centimeter thick.
- Cut into small discs. Then, gently press into lightly greased tart tins and prick the bottom to prevent the pastry from bubbling. Put in the fridge, this ensures that the pastry will turn out nice and soft.
- Then, bake until golden. As they cool, make gorgeous silky chocolate filling.
- Place a mixing bowl over a pan of gently boiling water.
- Add a double cream, butter and plain chocolate.
- Then, stir until it melts and is glossy and smooth.
- Then pour it into a crisp and golden pastry cases and simply tap to level and chill and set. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay