- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 8 fried sliced of bacon
- Iceberg lettuce 150 g
- 3 big tomatoes
- Baby spinach 50 g
- Spring onion 20 g
- Fresh (frozen) peas 100 g
- Cheddar 150 g
- Mayo 4 tablespoons
- Sour cream 4 tablespoons
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Fresh parsley 5 g
- Fresh dill 5 g
- Cook 4 hard-boiled eggs and fry 8 sliced of bacon in advance.
- Take a very deep serving bowl. Roughly chop iceberg lettuce and put it at the bottom of your bowl, making a big layer.
- Then goes the layer of tomatoes. Take 3 big tomatoes and cut each tomato in 6 wedges. Place your tomatoes into the bowl.
- Then, take baby spinach and just pile it over the tomatoes. Then, chop 4 hard-boiled eggs and layer then over the spinach. Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Take your fried bacon and roughly chop it. Place your bacon on the eggs. Slice 20 g of spring onion and sprinkle over the bacon.
- Grate 150 of cheddar and spread it over spring onion. Take 100 g of peas and spread it over cheddar.
- Finally, prepare the dressing. Into the separate bowl add 4 tablespoons of mayo and 4 tablespoons of sour cream. Then, add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Give that a good mix. Pour the dressing right over the top.
- Finish your salad with some chopped parsley and dill.
See: Other Salad Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay