- Leek 100 g
- Flour 200 g
- Water 70 ml
- 1 lemon
- Butter 50 g
- Olive oil
- For the dough mix, first, slice the leek longwise and then cut. Cook the leek in the pan with olive oil and a knob of butter until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Then, combine flour with a pinch of salt and olive oil.
- Mix in cooked leeks. Bring the dough together in the bowl by adding some water.
- Cover and rest for 20 minutes.
- Then, dust the dough with some flour.Make a sausage shape, slice into rounds and flatter with a rolling pin.
- Next, simply fry breads in the hot dry pan.
- When golden and crisp on each side it is ready.
- Serve with fresh lemon. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay