- A leg of lamb 600 g
- Fresh mint 80 g
- Goat’s cheese 80 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Take a leg of lamb without a bone and butterfly it.
- Turn the oven on at 200 degrees.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper, drizzle some olive oil on.
- Put generously fresh mint onto the lamb.
- Then, grate goat’s cheese onto the meat along with 2 cloves of garlic.
- Roll the leg and tie it with a string. Put some rosemary on top. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle some olive oil.
- Roast the lamb in the oven for 35 minutes at 200 degrees.
- For the mint sauce, cut 50 g of mint, add some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the meat. Spoon some mint sauce on. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Lamb Recipes by Gordon Ramsay