- Rice 300 g
- Coconut milk 400 ml
- Caster sugar 80 g
- Desiccated coconut 50 g
- Mangoes 100 g
- Pistachio 30 g
- Double cream 150 ml
- Lime zest
- Firstly, put rice into the pan. Add 400 ml of coconut milk and 80 grams of caster sugar.
- Add vanilla pod.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Next, in the pan put desiccated coconut. Toast it to give really nice nutty flavor. Then, add some mangoes.
- When the rice is tender, add 150 ml of double cream and add mango coconut mixture.
- Add some pistachio and lime zest.
- Serve with chopped mint on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay