- 2 mangoes
- Raspberries 50 g
- Blackberries 50 g
- Orange zest
- Chopped basil 10 g
- Natural yogurt 200 ml
- Icing sugar 20 g
- Take some raspberries and blackberries. Dust them with icy sugar.
- Add some orange zest and chopped basil. Give that a little mix up.
- Squeeze some orange juice in there.
- Now for the mango sundae. Put some mangoes into the blender and make a puree.
- In the glass pour a dollop of mango at the bottom.
- Once each glass has a layer of mango puree, spoon over a layer of thick natural yogurt and alternate until the glass is full.
- Now, put the berries on top. Tap on top some icing sugar. Chill in the fridge for 20 min. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay