- Butter mushrooms 500 g
- Shallot 50 g
- White wine vinegar 50 ml
- Tarragon 20 g
- Olive oil
- Wash 500 g of butter mushrooms.
- Get the pan nice and hot; pour some olive oil in. Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- Whilst the mushrooms are coloring – cut the shallots and add to the mushrooms.
- Add 50 ml of white wine vinegar and 50 ml of olive oil. Cook for more 5 minutes.
- Then, place the mushrooms into the bowl. While the mushrooms are cooling down, add 20 g of fresh tarragon. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay