- 3 croissants
- 2-3 Merguez sausages
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Fresh parsley 50 g
- Capers 50 g
- Fontina cheese 50 g
- Olive oil
- Take 2-3 merguez sausages and cut them to one-bite size. Heat the pan and add some olive oil. Place your merguez sausages into the pan. These sausages are made of beef meat and are spicy enough, so just add a little touch of salt and pepper. When the sausages start releasing the fat, add 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic. Spread the garlic across the pan.
- Take 50 g of fresh parsley and finely chop it. Add your parsley just before taking the pan off the heat. Then, add 50 g of capers. Place the stuffing into the bowl.
- Take 3 croissants. They can be 24 hours old. Then, just slice off the lid. This recipe is a great way to use any leftover croissants from the day before.
- Next, dunk your croissants into the juices left after cooking delicious stuffing. Let them caramelize.
- Then, take the croissant and get your thumbs inside, create a little pocket for the stuffing. Next, spoon the stuffing into the croissants.
- Take delicious fontina cheese, which is number one cheese for grilling. It is really rich in flavor. Slice fontina cheese really thin. And place over the sausage stuffing. Season with a touch of pepper.
- Place your stuffed croissants onto the baking tray and place into the preheated oven for 6 minutes at 180 degrees. Then, top the croissant with the lids. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Beef Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Burgers Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay