- 1 pork chop
- 1 apple
- Radicchio 50 g
- Olive oil
- Marsala sauce 1 table spoon
- Cider vinegar 2 table spoons
- Take the pork chop. As for the thick line of fat round the back – the most important thing is just cutting through it. it stops the pork chop from curling up.
- Season the pork.
- Pour olive oil into the hot pan. Add some garlic and butter.
- Add sage leaves and Marsala sauce. Cook until nicely colored.
- Then, chop an apple and radicchio.
- Put apples into a hot pan with olive oil. Season. Add some thyme. And finally put radicchio into the pan with apples.
- Drizzle some cider vinegar and add some more olive oil. Cook for more 3 minutes.
- Put radicchio with apples onto the plate and on the top put a nice pork chop. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay