- 1 skate fish fillet
- Butter 50 g
- Lettuce 100 g
- Rosemary 3 g
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Capers 30 g
- Parmesan 30 g
- Parsley 10 g
- Beetroot 50 g
- Olive oil
- Dry the skate fish fillet, season with salt and pepper.
- Put into the hot pan with olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes, add 50 g of butter. Cook for more 5 minutes.
- For the garnish, take lettuce; add salt, pepper and rosemary. Add 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Marinate for 30 minutes. Then, fry for 30 seconds.
- Cut beetroot and place it into hot pan with olive oil. Add 30 g of capers, 30 g of parmesan and chopped parsley. Cook until parmesan starts to melt.
- To serve, put some beetroot mixture and lettuce on the plate. Place skate fillet on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay