- 6 pork chops
- 2 eggs
- Grated parmesan 200 g
- Breadcrumbs 200 g
- Olive oil
- In this recipe you will find out how to cook pork chops for Christmas. Take 6 pork chops. Season them with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat the pan and add 6 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 3 separate bowls. In the first, one crack 2 eggs, and lightly whisk them. In the second one, add 200 g of grated parmesan. And in the third one, add 200 g of breadcrumbs with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Firstly, place chops into the parmesan, then, into eggs, and finally into breadcrumbs. Make sure that your chops are fully covered with breadcrumbs.
- Then, place your pork chop into the hot pan and fry 4 minutes on each side until golden. You can serve your delicious chops with steamed vegetables and fresh lemon.
See: Other Christmas Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay