- Muscovado sugar 200 g
- Peanut butter 100 g
- Butter 200 g
- 1 egg
- Milk 2 tablespoons
- 1 vanilla stick
- Baking powder 30 g
- Flour 100 g
- Jam 50 g
- Peanut butter is great in desserts like in jam cookies. For these cookies simply combine 200 g of muscovado sugar, a tablespoon of peanut butter and 200 g of butter until light and fluffy. Then, add an egg and 2 tablespoons of milk. Add vanilla seeds. Beat again until smooth.
- Sift together a pinch of salt, 30 g of baking powder and 100 g of flour. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- In floured hands roll the cookie dough into golf ball sizes, then, flatten and create an indent with your finger. Fill with half jam and half peanut butter.
- Place the cookies on the tray lined with baking paper. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool before serving. Peanut butter cookies that can be easily done at home. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay