- 1 pear
- 2 vanilla sticks
- 2 stars of anise
- Puff pastry 200 g
- Butter 50 g
- Rum 3 tablespoons
- Icy sugar 20 g
- Ice-cream 100 g
- Peel and cut the pear. Remove the core and put star anise instead. Remove the stem and put vanilla stick instead.
- Cover the half of a pear with puff pastry.
- To cook the caramel, put some sugar in the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Then, add butter and rum. Burn off the alcohol.
- Put the pears into the caramel. Cover with icy sugar.
- Bake at 200C for 8-10 minutes.
- Finish with some ice-cream. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay