- 2 slices of duck breasts
- First turn the oven on to 200 degrees.
- And then seasons duck breast with salt and pepper.
- Take a non-stick pan. Use no oil but start the duck breast in the pan cold.
- Put skin side down. If we put them into a cold pan and turn the heat up gradually, it starts to release the fat. We need to render that fat down.
- When the fat comes out, turn the duck over. Cook until nicely colored.
- Then, the duck goes to the oven with 200 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
- An important part is to leave duck breasts to rest and let them cool down.
- Then, slice duck breast. Delicious! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Duck Recipes by Gordon Ramsay