- A whole rabbit 1,5 kg
- Chicken stock 2 l
- Pancetta 50 g
- Carrots 100 g
- Mushrooms 100 g
- Courgettes 300 g
- Cooked pasta 500 g
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Rosemary 10 g
- Take the whole rabbit; cut it. Season it with salt and pepper. Grease with olive oil.
- Poach the rabbit in the chicken stock seasoned with garlic and rosemary for 1 hour.
- Whilst the rabbit is poaching we are cooking ragu.
- In the pan add pancetta, carrots, mushrooms and courgettes.
- Add a few ladles of the rabbit stock to the vegetables and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bones from the rabbit and add to the ragu.
- Serve with pasta. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Rabbit Recipes by Gordon Ramsay