- 4 pork chops 200 g each
- 2 shallots
- 2 fennel stalks with leaves
- Fresh parsley 40 g
- White wine 150 ml
- Tinned tomatoes 300 g
- Capers 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil
- Take 4 pork chops and sear them until nicely colored. Then, you will finish cooking your chops in delicious sauce.
- For the sauce, chop 2 shallots and 2 fennel stalks with leaves. Place them into the pan where the chops were fried with a little bit of additional olive oil. Add some salt. Then, add 20 g of fresh parsley. Next, add 150 ml of white wine. Add 300 g of tinned chopped tomatoes. Cook the sauce for 15 minutes.
- Then, add the pork chops back into the sauce. Cook for more 15 minutes.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of capers and lemon zest. Add 20 g of chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve your delicious chops with the sauce on top.
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay