- 1 sweet and sour peppers
- 2 pork chops
- Basil 20 g
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Thyme 20 g
- Red wine vinegar 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Get your pan nice and hot. Pour some olive oil.
- Slice sweet and sour peppers and 1 onion. Place peppers and onion into the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Add a tablespoon of sugar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar. Pour a couple of tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Stew for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sliced basil. Cook for more 30 seconds.
- Take pork chops and season them nice with salt and pepper.
- To the hot pan with olive oil add a touch of garlic and a touch of thyme.
- Place the pork chop into the pan. Add some butter. Cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- To serve it, put a nice spoon of peppers onto the place, cover with nice pork chops. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay