- Pork neck 200 g
- 2 onions
- Coconut milk 50 ml
- Chicken stock 50 ml
- Fish sauce 20 ml
- Olive oil
- Lemongrass 30 g
- Fresh ginger 30 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Kaffir lime leaves
- For curry paste, add chopped lemongrass, chili, fresh ginger, garlic and kaffir lime leaves.
- Next, put in aromatic ground cinnamon and coriander. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper. Then, bash into a rough paste. Add olive oil to loosen and a paste is done.
- Now, on to the pork neck. Add a glug of olive oil into a hot pan and brown diced meat carefully. Remove, and in the same pan cook sliced onions until brown around the edges.
- Add the curry paste. Then put the pork back in along with a coconut milk and stir.
- Next, add chicken stock, palm sugar, more kaffir lime leaves, soy sauce and fish sauce to taste.
- Then simply simmer for an hour. Mouthwatering. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay