- Fresh prawns 300 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Chilli flakes 20 g
- Radish 100 g
- Cherry tomatoes 100 g
- Spring onions 20 g
- Baby gem lettuce 50 g
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- Coriander 10 g
- 2 tortillas
- Olive oil
- First, marinate the prawns with some fresh sliced garlic. Add a pinch of chilli flakes over the prawns.
- Add a touch of salt and pepper; add a touch of olive oil. Give that a good mix.
- While the prawns are marinating, cook the salad.
- Cut the radishes into quarters. Half the cherry tomatoes. Slice some spring onions.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper.
- Add sliced chilli and cut avocado in. Shed some baby gem lettuce.
- Add juice of a lime. Drizzle some olive oil. Chop coriander in. Give that a mix.
- Next, add a teaspoon of olive oil into the pan. Place the prawns into the pan. Fry until nicely colored.
- Dry tortillas in the hot pan. Place the salad on the tortillas. Finish with fried prawns on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Salads Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Seafood Recipes by Gordon Ramsay