- Chocolate 100 g
- Milk 225 ml
- Water 200 ml
- Butter 50 g
- Caster sugar 1 tablespoon
- Plain flour 150 g
- 2 eggs
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Icing sugar 50 g
- Vanilla seeds
- Crème Chantilly 100 ml
- First, turn the oven on at 180 degrees. Pour 125 ml of milk, 200 ml of water into the pan. Slowly bring to the boil. Add 50 grams of butter and a tablespoon of caster sugar. Add a teaspoon of salt.
- Take the pan off the heat, add 150 g of plain flour, fold that flour in.
- Return the pan on the heat, mix, then, cool.
- Add 2 eggs and mix. Put the mixture into the piping bag.
- Grease the baking paper. Push the pastry and push away.
- Put the finger into the water and just push the pointy parts of the pastry.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Now, let’s cook the chocolate sauce. Melt the chocolate over the water. Add 50 g of butter and a tablespoon of honey. Take off the heat and add 100 ml of milk.
- Take icing sugar and vanilla seeds and mix with crème Chantilly in the mixer.
- Fill the piping bag with the cream. Fill generously the profiteroles with the cream. Finish with icing sugar and chocolate. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Desserts Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Sauce Recipes by Gordon Ramsay