- Icing sugar 35g
- Mascarpone 225g
- 1 vanilla pod
- Marsala 4 tbsp
- Double cream 170ml
- Sponge fingers 4
- Cold strong coffee 225ml
- Pour the cream into the bowl and sift some icing sugar. Whisk.
- Into the separate bowl put mascarpone, marsala, vanilla extract. Beat together.
- Then fold the mascarpone into the cream.
- Break the sponge fingers. Dip them into the cold strong coffee. Place into serving dishes.
- Spoon the mascarpone mixture onto the top and sprinkle with dark chocolate. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay