- A rabbit (loin, legs, liver, kidneys) 1,5 kg
- Shallots 20 g
- Bacon 100 g
- Mushrooms 200 g
- Thyme 2 g
- White wine 50 ml
- Parsley 20 g
- Tagliatelle 100 g
- Cream 50 ml
- Mustard 1 tablespoon
- Rabbit is a gamey chicken flavor, here you will learn how to cook rabbit. Nowadays, you can buy rabbit meat near your home. Take out the liver, then underneath the liver beautiful rabbit kidneys. Remove legs. Poach rabbit’s legs with delicate herbs for 45 minutes. Remove the loin. Put the cut from the joint aside.
- Take the frying pan, drizzle some olive oil.
- Put some shallots and bacon chunks, mushrooms and thyme into the pan. Deglaze the pan with white wine and reduce. Stock in, reduce. Add some cream. The secret agent is grain mustard. Add some chopped parsley. Set the pan aside.
- Put the loin and the poached legs into the pan. Cook tagliatelle…classy rich pasta. Put it on the plate. Take non-stick pan, fry liver and kidneys.
- Put them on a plate. Rabbit fricassee with tagliatelle done! Enjoy this amazing low calorie meat. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Rabbit Recipes by Gordon Ramsay