- Puff pastry 1 kg
- Cream 300 ml
- Raspberries 300 g
- Zest of one orange
- Vanilla seeds
- 2 tablespoons of orange liquor
- Take puff pastry, put it on a non-stick baking tray. To make the pastry caramelized, dust a bit of icy sugar on it.
- Heat the oven to 220C, put the pastry into the oven and bake for 6 minutes. Then 10 minutes at 190C.
- Now, for the filling. Add fresh vanilla seeds into the cream. Start whisking the cream to make it thick.
- Next, add an orange zest and 2 tablespoons of orange liquor. Do not whisk that in, fold that in.
- Take it out of the bowl and put into piping bag.
- Chill your gorgeous vanilla and orange cream in the fringe until you are ready to pipe it.
- Take the pastry out of the oven and gently cut into three parts. Take the cream out of the fridge and start to pipe the cream onto the pastry.
- Now raspberries. Sit them two by two. Cover with the pastry. And again one layer of cream and raspberries. Cover with the last part of the pastry. Finish with cream and raspberries. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay