- Lentils 200 g
- Vegetable stock 2 l
- 2 red peppers
- 1 courgette
- Blush tomatoes 50 g
- Chives 20 g
- Fresh basil 30 g
- 1 lemon
- 1 avocado
- Olive oil
- How to cook salad? Prepare 2 liters of boiling vegetable stock in advance. Take 200 g of lentils and place it into the pan with the vegetable stock to boil for 15 minutes. Lentils are perfect for salads; they have a great meaty flavor and a delicious bite for texture.
- Next, take 2 red peppers. Cut them and place on the baking tray along with a diced courgette. Then, drizzle over olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast in the hot oven for 20 min at 180 degrees.
- When cooked, drain the lentils.
- To assemble a salad, place the drained lentils into large bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 50 g of blush tomatoes.
- Take the roasted peppers and courgette from the oven and add to the lentils.
- Take an avocado, chop it and add to the salad. Season the salad with salt and pepper.
- Chop a handful of chives and basil and add to your salad. Squeeze over lemon juice and mix the salad. This perfect salad can be an amazing decoration for your Thanksgiving dinner for all of your family. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Salads Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay