- Cherry tomatoes 300g
- Watercress 100g
- Onions 30g
- Garlic 5g
- Olive oil 50ml
- Thyme 5g
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Balsamic vinegar 10ml
- Lay tomatoes on a tray. Tomatoes go into the oven for about 90 minutes, (you can even leave them in overnight at a low heat).
- Season the tomatoes with salt, sprinkle over with some sugar as well. The salt and sugar combined speed up the drying process.
- Cut the thyme and add sliced fresh garlic.
- In 90 minutes you will see cherry tomatoes shrink down. Extra virgin olive oil gives a nice earthy flavor to the tomatoes. Place the tomatoes in the oven preheated up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and cook long and slow for an hour and a half.
- For the roast tomato salad: put some watercress and chopped onions. Drop warm tomatoes over the watercress with onions.
- Add some balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Sprinkle some extra virgin olive oil. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Salads Recipes by Gordon Ramsay