- 2 peaches
- Double cream 180 ml
- Rum 3 tablespoons
- Icy sugar
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 slice of toasted bread
- Slice the peaches. In the hot pan put some sugar and caramelize.
- Add the peaches and slightly toss them in the caramel. Add some butter.
- Pour some rum and flambé.
- Take 180 ml of double cream. Whisk. Add some icy sugar and lime zest.
- Take a slice of toasted bread and put roasted peaches on it. Finish with lime cream and icy sugar. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay