- Salmon fillet 500 g
- 4 tortillas
- 2 limes
- Chipotle chili powder 2 teaspoons
- 4 avocados
- Srirachan ¾ teaspoon
- Green cabbage 200 g
- 1 cucumber
- White wine vinegar 75 ml
- Fresh dill 20 g
- Start with the rub for the salmon. Add 1 teaspoon of lime zest into the bowl. Next, add 2 teaspoons of chipotle chili powder, 2 teaspoons of salt. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Take 500 g of salmon fillet. Brush the fillet with lime juice. Evenly sprinkle the rum on the salmon. Place your salmon into the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Take 4 tortillas and wrap them into the tin foil. Place them into the oven and cook along with your salmon.
- The next thing you need for your tacos is mashed avocados. Take 4 avocados and drizzle some lime juice on them. Add 3/4 teaspoon of Srirachan, a teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper. Then, mash your avocados with the fork.
- Next, prepare easy dill slaw. Shred 200 g of green cabbage into the bowl. Then, add sliced seedless cucumber. Add 75 ml of white wine vinegar and 20 g of minced fresh dill. Season with salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Take your salmon and tortillas out of the oven. Take one taco and add a dollop of mashed avocado on one side. Then, add a piece of salmon on top of avocado. Add some of the slaw on the other side. Then, add a little bit of salt.
See: Other Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Salad Recipes by Gordon Ramsay