- Flour 150 g
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Buttermilk 120 ml
- 100 ml of water
- 2 bananas
- Sugar 50 g
- Butter 50 g
- Rum 2 tablespoons
- Take 150 g of flour, sift it. Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Add a touch of salt and three eggs. Pour 75 ml of water and 120 ml of buttermilk. Whisk.
- Take a non-stick pan, pour sunflower oil.
- Pour a half a ladle of pancake mixture into the hot pan. Cook for a minute and a half on each side.
- When ready, put the pancakes onto the plate.
- Slice bananas lengthwise. Take 50 g of sugar, sift the sugar on the pan. Add 50 g of butter.
- Put bananas into the pan. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of rum.
- Add 50 ml of water.
- Put caramelized bananas on pancakes. To finish it, put some ice-cream on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay