- Couscous 200 g
- 2 Baby sea bass fillets
- ½ small eggplant
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Fresh oregano
- 1 chilli
- Dried tomatoes 20 g
- White wine 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable stock 4 tablespoons
- Chopped tomatoes 2 tablespoons
- Olives 20 g
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- This dish is cooked with couscous, make sure that you made it in advance.
- Get your pan nice and hot and slice an eggplant ½ cm thick. Add some olive oil into the pan and place your eggplant in. Cook it until nicely colored on both sides. Season your eggplant with salt and pepper. Next, sprinkle a teaspoon of lemon zest. When cooked, get it out of pan and drain with paper towel.
- Clean the same pan and add some more olive oil. Chop 2 bulbs of shallots and slice 2 cloves of garlic. Place your shallots and garlic into the pan. Add 20 g of dried tomatoes, along with a sliced chilli. Next, add 1 tablespoon of white wine and 4 tablespoons of vegetable stock. Then, add 2 tablespoons of chopped tomatoes. Cut 4 cherry tomatoes in halves ad add to the pan. Next, add 20 g of sliced olives and a touch of fresh oregano leaves. Finish the sauce with 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Take 2 fillets and score the skin very gently. Heat another pan for fish, add some olive oil and place your fish into the pan skin side down. In 1 minute turn it on another side. Cook your fish for 2 minutes.
- In the couscous add 2 tablespoons of a lemon.
- To serve, place some couscous on the plate in the middle, add some sauce round your garnish. Place the fish on couscous and add your eggplants.
See: Other Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay