- Sea bass fillet 400 g
- Broccoli 150 g
- Shallots 20 g
- Butter 20 g
- Vermouth 200 ml
- Cream 50 ml
- Rocket 50 g
- Sea Bass is an absolute delicacy. It has an amazing and beautiful flavor. Fillet it. Nice long strokes.
- For the sauce take some butter, shallots, salt and pepper. Cook the shallots with no color. That is absolutely crucial. Add some Vermouth. Sea bass is very sweet and rich therefore we need a really nice dry wine to find that balance. Add some fish stock, some cream in. Then bring the sauce to boil. Sieve the sauce. Take sorrel leaves, add them to the cream. It gives extraordinary acidic flavor to the fish.
- Take the fillet, season it. Fry the fillet in the hot pan with olive oil. Put the fillet skin side down. Turn it over.
- Cook some broccoli for two and a half minutes. Give it maximum drain.
- Take the fillet out of the frying pan and put it on broccoli. Add the sauce. Delicious… sea bass with sorrel sauce done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay