- 2 tuna fillets
- 1 boiled egg
- 5 chunks of boiled new potatoes
- A handful of beans
- Olives 20 g
- Shallot 10 g
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 4 anchovy’s fillets
- Olive oil
- Wine vinegar
- Start with the eggs, boil them for 6 minutes.
- Then, to the salad. In bowl mix 5 chunks of boiled new potatoes, a handful of beans, olives, rings of shallots, cherry tomatoes, 4 anchovy’s fillets.
- Now, take two fillets of tuna. Heat the pan, drizzle some olive oil.
- Put tuna fillets into the pan. Cook 1 minutes on each side. Pour some wine vinegar.
- Put the salad onto the plate, cover with tuna fillets. Decorate with a boiled egg. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Salads Recipes by Gordon Ramsay