- Beef brisket 2 kg
- 2 chopped carrots
- Celery 100 g
- 1 bulb of garlic
- Pepper corns
- Start by seasoning the meat well. Place in into the casserole dish with a little of olive oil and brown on all sides.
- Next, make a tasty broth to flavor the meat. Into the dish add chopped carrots, celery, a whole bulb of garlic cut in half, peppercorns and nutmeg.
- Bring to the boil and cover tightly. Pour in hot water to braise the brisket.
- Then, transfer the dish to the oven and cook for 3-4 hours.
- Cook blow and slow, the result is amazing. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Beef Recipes by Gordon Ramsay