- 1 aubergine
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Cooked butter beans 100 g
- Pomegranate molasses 30 ml
- Tinned chopped tomatoes 250 g
- Mint 10 g
- Feta cheese 50 g
- 2 big slices of toasted bread
- Dice the aubergine and fry in hot olive oil until colors are on both sides.
- Then, add finely sliced onion and chopped garlic. Cook until tender.
- Add cooked butter beans and pomegranate molasses.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add a can of chopped tomatoes, bring to a simmer and cook until the aubergine has a soft and silky texture.
- Add chopped mint.
- Pile the aubergine mixture on the toasted bread.
- For a lively and salty tang, crumble over some creamy feta cheese. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay