- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of pre-made Worcester sauce
- 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- Olive oil
- Unsalted bacon 100g
- Minced pork 300g
- 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- Olive oil
- Smoked cheddar 50g
- Baby lettuce 50g
- 4 buns
- Start by chopping finely 1 onion and 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take a small pan, pour some olive oil. Put garlic and onion into the pan. Add salt and pepper. Put a nice tablespoon of brown sugar and smoked paprika. Add some cider vinegar. Reduce that down. Add pre-made Worcester sauce and tomato ketchup. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop unsalted bacon and put it in the pan with a little touch of olive oil. Add some chopped shallot to the bacon. Next, put 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika. When nicely colored, put the bacon on the kitchen paper to drain off.
- Take minced pork and give it some nice seasoning. Add the bacon. Mix.
- Make a golf-sized ball and flat that down.
- Get your pan nice and hot. Add a tablespoon of olive oil. Fry sliders for 2-3 min on each side.
- Cover the sliders with slices of smoked cheddar. Chop baby lettuce.
- Slice the buns nice and evenly. Put some lettuce on one part, as well as a slice of tomato.
- Take your burgers and put on the tomato, finish with BBQ sauce. Place the top on. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Sauce Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay