- Porridge oats 500 g
- Almonds 50 g
- Hazel nuts 50 g
- A pint of milk
- Cream 100 ml
- 1 pear
- Raisins 50 g
- Demerara sugar 1 tablespoon
- 2 nutmegs
- Add vanilla seeds and cinnamon to porridge oats. Grate a nutmeg in.
- Add a handful of whole almonds and hazel nuts.
- To make the porridge sweet add some sweet pears and raisins.
- Next, pour a pint of milk and mix. Add 100 ml of cream.
- Put the porridge into a baking tray. Grate one more nutmeg on top.
- Bake it at 180C for 30-35 minutes.
- Take the porridge out and sprinkle a bit of Demerara sugar and grill for 3 minutes to create a sweet golden crust. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay