- 2 pork chops
- Sweet potatoes 200 g
- Shallots 50 g
- 1 clove of garlic
- Chili powder
- Coriander seeds
- Olive oil
- For the marinade use chili powder, paprika, coriander seeds. Add crashed anise and thyme. Put some garlic. Drizzle some olive oil. Add some salt and pepper. Mix.
- Put on the hot pan with hot olive oil. Fry until nicely colored.
- Put the meat into the oven 200c for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Peel some sweet potatoes and chop them. Boil in the chicken stock. Drain.
- In the hot pan drizzle some olive oil. Add some chopped shallots and garlic. Add some salt and pepper.
- Then put sweet potatoes into the pan. In 5 minutes crash it.
- Finish mashed potatoes with some fresh coriander and sage. Mix.
- Take the pork out of the oven.
- Put some mash potatoes onto the plate. Finish it with pork chop. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay