- 4 Steaks
- Potatoes 500g
- Shallots 100g
- Mushrooms 250g
- 1 clove of garlic
- Worcester sauce
- 1 table spoon of Dijon mustard
- Cream 200ml
- Olive oil
- Here you will find out how to cook steak Diane, great weekend recipe. For main course pour some olive oil into a hot pan, remove all fat from the steaks. Slice steaks thin and season them. Fry very quickly on both sides, then, set steaks aside. Into the same pan add some chopped shallots and season.
- Slice mushrooms, add butter and crushed garlic. Then squirt out a splash of Worcester sauce and add Dijon mustard. Splash a dash of brandy and flambe. Once the alcohol is burnt off, swirl the juices, add cream and stir in some parsley. Return the steaks and cook.
- For the potatoes, heat olive oil. Cut the potatoes in halves and place cut side down. Season, put crushed garlic and rosemary. Put them on a plate and pour the sauce into the steaks.
- Steak Diane with potatoes and peas. Amazing beef recipe, done! You can cook it every time of the year: winter, spring, summer, autumn. Best recipe for a big company of friends. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Beef Recipes by Gordon Ramsay