- Cooked noodles 100g
- Minced pork 100 g
- 2 table spoons of rice wine
- Ginger 50 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 table spoons of soy sauce
- 2 table spoons of sesame oil
- Pepper corns 10 g
- 2 table spoons of chilli bean paste
- 2 table spoons of rice wine vinegar
- First marinade pork mince with rice wine. Add some soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Next, fry chopped ginger and garlic in the hot olive oil.
- Add some pepper corns.
- Now add your marinated pork mince. Cook until brown.
- If you want extra seasoning add more soy sauce.
- Then, add chilli bean paste and rice wine vinegar.
- Add cooked noodles.
- Mix together. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Put on the plate. Finish with spring onions and sesame seeds. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Pork Recipes by Gordon Ramsay