- Chicken legs 300 g
- Sausage meat 200 g
- Pistachio nuts 20 g
- Bacon 150 g
- Thyme, parsley, salt, pepper
- Olive oil
- Sherry vinegar 50 ml
- Marsala wine 50 ml
- What is the most delicious part of the chicken? Let's follow great recipe with chicken legs. Chicken legs are cheap and you can buy them in every supermarket. Take a thigh and a drumstick . This brown meat has such a great and amazing flavor.
- Let’s cook some stuffing. Take sausage meat, pistachio nuts. Pistachios give a sort of nutty flavor and a crunchy texture. Add thyme, parsley, salt, pepper. Stuff chicken’s legs with the mixture. Put it in the center. Fold the leg over.
- Take the tinfoil and drizzle some olive oil, put streaky bacon. Bacon gives a lot of flavor, but what is more important it keeps the dish nice and moist.
- Place bacon in the center and roll it round and squeeze the ends of the foil nice and tight. Poach for 25 minutes. Then put it in the fridge for 25 minutes. Unwrap.
- Put it into the hot pan with an olive oil and season. Roll it round to make the bacon crispy. Leave it to rest for a minute.
- For the topping deglaze some sherry vinegar into the same pan. Add Marsala wine. Slice the roll on an angle to show off those pistachios. It looks amazing. Stuffed chicken leg with Marsala sauce done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Chicken Recipes by Gordon Ramsay