- 4 king prawns
- 2 garlic bulbs
- Diced bread 50 g
- Chopped tomatoes 50 g
- 1 baked red pepper
- Smoked paprika 1 tablespoon
- Chilli flakes 1 tablespoon
- Chopped almonds 30 g
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sherry vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil
- For the sauce pour in the pan some olive oil, and some garlic and diced bread.
- Then, put them in the blender, add chopped tomatoes.
- Chop baked unskinned red pepper. Add to the tomatoes. Blitz.
- Add smoked paprika, chilli flakes and roughly chopped almonds.
- Add juice of 1 lemon and a dash of sherry vinegar, season, blitz again and add olive oil.
- Take king prawns, add olive oil and griddle for 2 minutes on each side. Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Seafood Recipes by Gordon Ramsay