- 1 Pineapple
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 mango
- 1 cucumber
- Roasted peanuts 50g
- Lime juice and zest
- Tamarind paste 1 table spoon
- Parma sugar 1 table spoon
- 1 chili
- For the dressing take a chili and give it a little rub. Take a knife and slice it into four parts and then chop it.
- To the chili add a table spoon of tamarind paste and a table spoon of Parma sugar.
- To the mixture add juice and zest of 1 lime.
- To finish with dressing add some roasted peanuts with touch of salt. Crush roasted peanuts with a rolling pin.
- For the salad chop 1 pineapple for chunks. Then chop an apple and a pear. Add a deseeded cucumber.
- You can also add a delicious mango.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Salads Recipes by Gordon Ramsay